Thursday 8 March 2007

Butterfly photo album


Butterfly Photo Album - Acrylic - © Serena Lewis

My son asked me to paint something decorative on the above photo album which he'd bought for a friend's birthday and this is what I came up with. It was a rush job so nothing too extravagant but he was very happy with the result so that was the main thing.

NEWSFLASH - For over fourteen years now, I've been faithfully painting with Chroma's Jo Sonja paints as well as their Atelier ranges. In recent months, I became very disillusioned with the lack of support they offered to small business so I took a giant leap and decided to change brands. Whilst the idea of getting used to a new paint is a little daunting, I am also keen and excited to give the chosen brand - Matisse - a fair go. I eagerly await my first order and will let you know my thoughts in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment