Friday 30 March 2007

Feng Shui clock in progress

My day at the beach was wonderful! It poured rain halfway to the coast but we kept a positive frame of mind and it stayed fine the whole time we were there. It only started to spit lightly as we were packing up to head home. Unfortunately, I didn't get much opportunity to sketch and the one I did attempt isn't anything to brag about so I might work on it a little more should I decide to keep it. I did take some photos for reference which I hope to do something with at a later date.

I'm currently working on a decorative art piece for part of my daughter's birthday present. Michelle has recently taken up an interest in Feng Shui and wanted me to paint a clock per her specifications. It's not finished yet but I just wanted to show that I have been painting something.

Work In Progress - Acrylics - © Serena Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment