Monday 7 April 2008

What is your dominant Dosha?

Ayurveda is the art of living in harmony with nature. According to Ayurvedic belief, we each have three Doshas - Vata, Pitta and Kapha but one always dominates in each individual.

According to the quiz, my dominant Dosha is Kapha.........

Your Dosha is Kapha



Calm and grounded, you are not prone to mood swings or anger.

However, once you do get angry, it takes a lot to cool you down.

You tend to think a little slower than most people, but your logic is astounding.

Overall, you very loyal and trustworthy. You're not scared of being who you really are.



With friends: You enjoy their company, but often listen more than talk



In love: You crave connection and affection. It's hard for you to be single.



To achieve more balance: Exercise vigorously (especially in the sun) and let go of attachments.





Okay, I can identify with a fair bit though the 'In Love' part....nah, no way. My past experience tells me that I have been happiest and most content when I've been single.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mum, I did mine and I'm a Pitta. It described me perfectley even pointing out my stubourness he he!

    Luv Shell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same results as you did.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Shell...I think the Pitta described you very well too.

    Hey Jessica, I'm glad you took the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to say HELLO!!!!

    :)

    Thanks for your kindness. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome, Jessica. That's what friends are for ~ :)

    ReplyDelete