Monday 29 September 2008

i love your art blog award

the original award creator


WHOO HOO! julie and margaret both nominated me for another award...thank so much!

there are so many blogs that i love to visit and/or read via my bloglines reader (LOVE bloglines!) and i can't possibly list all 243 of them. so, i will just say that, if you have an art blog and it is listed in my side bar....this award is for you also!

feel free to collect your award and pass it on.

spread the blog love, people ~

4 comments:

  1. Congrsts Serena! You deserve it!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Serena, I cannot think a more fitting award. We all admire your talent. We enjoy your beautiful paintings, drawings, and sketches. Some times we wish we had a smidgen of your skill. The beauty you captured in your art always inspires us. For the joy that you’ve given us, for inspiring us with the lovely things you see, for sharing with us your talent and spirit … I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Serena! You deserve it cuz I love your art blog too! PS: Now that's a way to give an award! lol.

    ReplyDelete