Wednesday 24 December 2008

birthday celebration and christmas preparation



wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season!


the past three days have been a blur! we celebrated aaron's birthday on sunday though he officially hit the double digits yesterday....my baby is now a WHOPPING 10 YEARS OLD!!!
michelle, alex and aaron


michelle and aaron


shell and reece


brad, aaron and reece


unfortunately, my other son, beau, missed out on all the party fun as he had to work.

it's now christmas eve and all my gift and food shopping is done....YAY! I'm feeling very excited and looking forward to the kids and my parents being here for christmas day tomorrow. i feel so blessed! thank you, universe!

11 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a blessed day tomorrow Serena.. full of all those things that you love... and I am looking forward to our friendship in 2009 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Aaron! Have a relaxing & enjoyable Christmas Day with your beloved family, Serena!
    I'm also looking forward to all being together. Our families are our most precious possessions :)
    love
    Maria
    (beautiful children you have!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you and your happy and lovely family. Yuletide blessings to you!

    Brussel sprouts are your favourite? Man, I'm taking a risk making them, my husband HATES them but smothered with cheese...???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to have everyone together. Happy Holidays, Serena! I hope you all have a joyous time.
    Peace~
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, Serena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish your a joyous season with your family Serena.. all the best, gwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Birthday--Christmas--looks like lots of fun your way! :)
    Have a wonderful time with your family. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you and your family lots of love and happiness this Christmas!!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete