Monday 10 November 2014

Another week of sketches - 365 daily sketch challenge

More pen and watercolour sketches
for the 365 daily sketch challenge

Perhaps I should have called this one 'Bench-warmers'?


An imagination doodle with pen while watching TV.


I LOVE coconut oil!
It has so many uses and I was delighted to see it is now available
in a pump-action bottle. YAY!


Aaron moved his fish tank into the lounge-room
so we get to relax while watching the fish.
The angelfish are so graceful but can be big bullies in the tank.


My tea of choice is Twinings Green Tea.
This is the only green tea I can drink on an empty stomach
and not feel nauseous afterwards.
I do drink other brands too...
just not on an empty stomach. 


Yet another Buddha I have around my home.
I like the Tibetan-style Buddhas the best because 
they have a feeling of peace and tranquillity about them.


I bought a pair of Birkenstock sandals in an attempt to relieve
the problem I have with painful, flat feet.
Apparently, these sandals are good for that. 

I'm a little late but I'm linking up to Sunday Sketches HERE.

6 comments:

  1. That's a fascinating art journal you've been working on. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to find time to come back and see all your sketches! they look great - the few i've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your sketches ... especially the Twinings Tea. It looks so real! I should wear cushioned shoes all the time because of the pain in my left heel. I wear rubbery flip flops around the house rather than on the bare concrete. It helps but I am beginning to think the pain will always be there no matter what I do. :/ Have a wonderful Sunday. Tammy

    ReplyDelete