Monday 2 November 2015

100 days of 'I love that' - Part 1

During September, I participated in a Facebook challenge 
where we posted something daily 
that we loved.
Sadly, it didn't last long.
I just picked the wrong time to take it on 
with my life being very, very hectic 
for one reason or another
and I had particularly wanted to do it in photo format
to make it more visually pleasing.
I do hope to give it another try in 2016. 

I thought I'd share some of the images
from the challenge here. 
I'll spread them over a couple of days.

I discovered hommus when I went vegan a few years back 
but only discovered the Obela Spicy Harissa type in recent months. 

I LOVE IT!!!

Luckily, some bakeries make their Vienna bread without milk solids. 


I absolutely adore spending time with my Granddaughters. 
We have so much fun together and
I'm thrilled to see how much they love to sketch and paint.



I love this particular variety of Agave plant!
I think it has a stunning, architectural appearance. 


Yes, I love my sketchbooks! 
I use them very much like a journal.


And last one for today....

One of my favourite breakfasts. 
Vegan and yummy!


Stay tuned for another lot soon....

6 comments:

  1. I like what you had so far in the pics. Yes, I think that's a good idea to try again next year. :)
    I hope to start a couple year long daily practices in 2016 but I don't know how far I will get. I think I'll try to just keep going even if I miss some days. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like these fun challenges. As you know, I've taken on a few daily sketch challenges too in the past which I might do again to encourage myself to get back to my sketchbooks regularly. I received your letter talking of the 365 day challenge for 2016...sounds awesome! I may do a 365 day sketch challenge for 2016....or attempt it, at least. hehe

      Delete
  2. hello Serena! I'm catching up on long lost blogs and i loved this one. ALL of your photos are beautiful (and yummy!) but i especially love the one of your grandkids making art and those cute little toes. omg. And your sketchbooks are awesome - as usual. Wishing you a wonderful week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Pauline! How lovely to 'see' you! I have surely missed catching up with all my blog friends too. Life has been so crazy this year with losing my Dad in April, being there for Mum, Grandbaby number 3....it's been quite an intense year but I yearn for my sketchbooks. I must pop over and visit you shortly as I have always loved your blog! Thanks for dropping by. xo

      Delete